Friday 18 December 2009

Scavenger Hunt december Day 18/ Contest Winner

Gushing Geyser- Answer: 4

Buckland's Peak- Answer: Demolition Derby

Carnivorous Cavern- Answer: Beans

Soggy-Bottom Swamp- Answer: Yes

Webo Ridge- Answer: Yes

Well done you have Recieved an... ICE BLOCK [Members get a Sybertooth Rug] Man that Item was Totally Bluggin'




 I have looked at all the Answers of the Contest, and i have decided after further consideration, to Award the 2 COIN CODES to... Raintalon! Everyone asnwered EVERY Question Right, But Raintalon's answer was more understandable and more descriptive. EVERYONE'S Answers were Bluggin'.

[Raintalon, Please leave your Email in a comment below.]



Also a Reminder WeboGames Opening Ceremony at the Lizard Lounge and Webo Ridge at 17:00 WST. Rex will share some Information and Webo-Games will OFFICALLY start tommorrow.
-Jemster

1 comment:

  1. Raintalon8:59 pm

    Wow! Thank u for choosing me! The prob is, I didnt' think this through before entering. My parents say I'm not allowed to give me email so the only way I can get the coin codes is if I see you on webo and u give it to me in my cave so no-one else uses them. I'd like to do that if that's ok, but if u don't want to or can't i'm afraid to say you'll have to give them to someone else-second place? or do another draw if u cant give them to me in my cave.

    Sorry about the difficulties... :( *looks sheepish*

    R /\ | /\/ T /\ |_ () /\/

    p.s. soz Jem
    p.p.s. soz jem again

    ReplyDelete