Tuesday 12 October 2010

New Post: Stretch’s Food Facts


Yo broceratops and broceratop-ettes, you may not have known this, but I am, like, one heck of a food loving dude. I may be a vegetarian, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get down on and whip up some seriously tasty dino-snacks. I’ve been, like, scrounging in the kitchen all week thinking of something to whip up for dinner this weekend and I’ve been experimenting with all different sorts of PIZZA. After all October is, like totally, National Pizza Month so I thought it made sense for me to be snacking on some totally yummy pizza pie. There are, like, soooooooo many different types of pizza bro, but it is commonly believed to have originated in Neapolitan cuisine (that means Naples, Italy y’all) and Neapolitan Pizza is still some of my favorite stuff.
Mio is, like totally, going to post a thread on the Forum about food discussion that you can comment on here. I’d like to know what your favorite types of pizza are and don’t worry I won’t judge you ruthless meat eaters! You should totally post your thoughts here and on the Webosaurs Forum!
-Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment