Thursday 1 July 2010

A weird Picturen of Horns! & Webo Movie?

Heya Guys!

 Check out this EMBARRASSING Picture of Horns, Hehe He looks so Weird Man he looks Funny! Hmmm I wonder how he will look with a Tutu!

 Check this Out! Its a Poster for a Short.!
"I've had the priviledge of being the Creative Director of the Massive Multiplayer Online game 'Webosaurs.com' for the past 2 years at Reel FX. I developed all of the character's personalities, along with drawing over 30 environments, logo design, and all User Interface design aspects. Knowing that kids' love our creation is one of the most rewarding aspects to my job. I've also been lucky enough to be the voice for Rexxy, Horns, and Stretch in all of the shorts we made."

Juice King is AMAZING Playing all those Vioces and designing Webosaurs! Its spectacular

-Jemster

No comments:

Post a Comment