Saturday 28 November 2009

Mimo's Scavenger Hunt

Okay folks, big things are happening this Sunday when Mimo comes to town. I.. I.. I can barely believe how cool this is… I will do my best to not get too excited.
Simply put, Mimo is having a party this Sunday at 12:00 WST in the Triassic server. He will be partying in Webo Ridge. That is the simple part.
Here is the not so simple part… MIMO WILL BE GIVING AWAY A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP TO WEBOSAURS AAAND A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP TO CLUB PENGUIN. Holy cow, I didn’t do so well at containing myself did I? Anyway, the memberships will go to ONE lucky person of Mimo’s choosing. Not sure yet how Mimo is going to pick, but we ask that you don’t beg to be the person - you won’t be chosen that way.

It gets even better though… the party will be a Mimo scavenger hunt party. The Item on the Right is the non-members item and the one on the left is the Members Item

-Jemster

No comments:

Post a Comment